Dental implants can craft a smile for the ages. No matter how badly damaged your smile may be, or how many missing teeth you have, our dentist at Anderson Dentistry - Mt Pleasant Dentist is highly skilled and trained to restore your smile for a much brighter future. Dental bridges or sets of dentures can replace any missing teeth you have, but if you have a strong enough jawbone, dental implants can be a permanent option that will last as long as you do.
Don’t let a sunken smile and missing members of your mouth ruin your oral health or your self-confidence. Fill in your gaps with dental implants, which provide the following benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following conditions:
- Any missing teeth.
- Fully decayed teeth.
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed.
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth.
To schedule a visit to our office in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Charles Anderson, by calling us at 843-884-2021. Complete your smile with a tooth replacement treatment today!