Dental implants can craft a smile for the ages. No matter how badly damaged your smile may be, or how many missing teeth you have, our dentist at Anderson Dentistry is highly skilled and trained to restore your smile for a much brighter future. Dental bridges or sets of dentures can replace any missing teeth you have, but if you have a strong enough jawbone, dental implants can be a permanent option that will last as long as you do.
Don’t let a sunken smile and missing members of your mouth ruin your oral health or your self-confidence. Fill in your gaps with dental implants, which provide the following benefits:
- All implants are permanent and with proper care, can last a lifetime.
- All implants can be customized and designed for any accommodations your smile desires, including its size, shape, curvature, color, comfort, and overall fit.
- Dental implants can strengthen and protect the jawbone by replacing the missing tooth.
- Missing teeth can make a face “sink.” Dental implants can fill out your facial structure to its more natural look.
Dental Implants are a great service for the following conditions:
- Any missing teeth.
- Fully decayed teeth.
- Teeth so badly damaged they must be removed.
- Individuals seeking permanent replacements to lost teeth.
To schedule a visit to our office in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina, you can schedule an appointment with Dr. Charles Anderson, by calling us at 843-884-2021. Complete your smile with a tooth replacement treatment today!