Is your mouth plagued by halitosis? Halitosis, also commonly called bad breath, can be caused by a variety of issues, including the hygiene habits you keep, the foods you consume, and even diseases within your body. On occasion, bad breath can be cured with a simple freshener whereas other times it requires a full treatment of the potential underlying problems.
Focus your oral health care on halitosis treatments. Save your smile with halitosis treatments and these important facts:
– Dry mouth can contribute to bad breath.
– Regularly, bad breath symptoms are often increased by underlying diseases or illnesses, including periodontal disease, respiratory tract infections, liver problems, kidney problems, and tooth infections.
– Usually, bad breath can be caused by plaque buildup or food residue in the mouth.
– Bad breath can be the effect of improper brushing and flossing or lack thereof.
– Wrongly cleaned dentures can also cause bad breath.
– Despite the fact that bad breath may be the result of a more severe condition, mouthwash tends to work very well to freshen breath and improve your smile.
Depending on your bad breath severity, our dentist at Anderson Dentistry - Mt Pleasant Dentist can help you find which treatment will work best for you. Dr. Charles Anderson and our team would love to see you at our dentist office in Mt Pleasant, South Carolina. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 843-884-2021. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with our help now.